Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Relationships

Humans are social beings...
Tonight I wanted to write about how people are meant to live in a social environment. But I'm not...
Tonight I wanted to write about how to take any types of relationships, build on the, capitalize on them, to make them great relationships... But I'm not...
Tonight I wanted to write about how to keep a relationship alive, how to build on it, how to make it stronger, how it is important to always re-invent ourselves in others and make the other happy in everything we do... But I'm not...

Instead, I'm only going to say those few words... Cherish any relationship that you have... Really, any one... Be it saying hello to the post man, be nice to the girl at the supermarket cash counter, the ex-lover, the ex-future-lover, old friends, new friends, family... Because every little relationship that you have, that you love, that you live and that you learn to cherish is like a thousand hearts to your soul...
Even if you don't say much, even if you don't share much, when you love to love that free smile, that strong hand, that warm embrace, those long nights spent together, one day, to each other, you will mean the world...

I wanted to talk about relationships tonight...
Let's not talk... Let's live!
So, to everyone with whom I am in a relationship, friends, acquaintances, family, one-timers... I want to say... I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Tania said...

:)) luv that one. yeah, sumtimes we behave like craps and we dont say out loud that we care about others...
but life's short.....

davcom said...

This is a nightmare!